HIGHLY REGARDED NICKEL EXPERTS
BENJAMIN H. COOPER
- Experienced President and Corporate Advisor of public companies, with 22 years of frontline capital market experience.
- Raised over $200m for public companies and responsible for financing, administration, marketing and management of public companies.
- Expertise in exploration management, resource development and PFS mine study operations for nickel, copper and iron ore assets.
- Company founder and investor.
principal geological consultant,
- Internationally recognized expert in the global search for nickel, copper, cobalt and platinum group elements (PGEs) and a skilled exploration geologist who is familiar with most geological environments and a broad variety of mineral commodities.
- Over 20 years’ experience covering all continents and all aspects of the industry – from leading continental-scale grassroots targeting exercises, through greenfield and brownfields exploration project design and execution, mining, property evaluation and due diligence, to board level strategy development and guidance.
- Began his career with the Falconbridge Exploration team in Sudbury, ON, and prior to joining CSA Global was the Global Commodity Leader for Nickel and Platinum with Anglo American Exploration, with responsibility for the technical oversight of all Anglo-American nickel exploration activity globally.
DANIELLE GIOVENAZZO PHD, P.GEO
specialist GEOLOGIcAL TECHNICAL ADVISOR,
Highly regarded nickel expert
- 30 years of extensive exploration experience focused on managing nickel, copper and PGE sulphide projects.
- Her work with Falconbridge, Xstrata Nickel, Castillian Resources and as a Director of Newgenco Pty Ltd covered brownfield, greenfield and continental scale project generation projects in North America, South America, West Africa, northern Europe and Australia. She has managed teams and projects globally, and is well acquainted with the more practical aspects of conducting exploration for magmatic sulphides.
- Holds a PhD on the Metallogeny of the Kenty Lake Ni-Cu-PGE deposit located in the Cape Smith belt and is currently president of the OGQ (Quebec Professional Association of Geologists) and board member of SOQUEM the Quebec government lead partnered program.
rebecca sproule, phd, P.Geo
strategIc technical advisor
- Dr Sproule is an exploration geologist with wide ranging global experience in five continents over 20 years across the exploration spectrum from project generation to advanced projects in base metals and gold with major and junior mining exploration companies.
- Rebecca helped with the discovery and definition drilling for the Lynx gold deposit, which was awarded the discovery of the year in 2017 by the Association de l’exploration minière du Québec (AEMQ). She was also part of the team that found the Dablo PGE-Ni-Cu discovery in Burkina Faso with NewGenCo Pty Ltd in joint venture with First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Rebecca obtained a PhD at Monash University, Australia in 1999 on “Proterozoic mafic-ultramafic intrusions in the East Kimberley and their associated Ni-Cu-Co and/or PGE mineralisation”. She was a researcher and lecturer at Laurentian University with research projects including the PGE Potential of Ontario with the Ontario Geological Survey. Rebecca is also an Adjunct Faculty member at the Centre for Exploration Targeting at the University of Western Australia.
- She is a member of the Professional Geoscientists of Ontario, Ordre des géologues du Québec and the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada.
MARTIN TUCHSCHERER, P.GEO, PHD
- Dr Martin Tuchscherer is a seasoned and successful professional geoscientist with over 20 years’ experience across multiple commodities and companies. Martin has worked as a project, senior project and chief geologist for junior exploration and major mining companies. His exploration experience has been with various commodities that include Ni-Cu-PGE, Cu-Co, Cr, Au, and IOCG on projects in Canada, central and southern Africa and the USA. These projects ranged from grassroot targeting, advanced project drill-out to producing mine exploration stage.
- In particular, Martin participated in the discovery and definition drilling of the Black Thor and Black Label chromititedeposits of the Ring of Fire in Ontario with Freewest Resources Canada and Cliffs Natural Resources. He also actively participated over several years in Ni-Cu-PGE grassroot and near mine exploration on the Nunavik Nickel Project with Canadian Royalties Inc. He helped with the discovery of the Lynx gold deposit with the Osisko Mining exploration team on the Windfall Lake project. He recently helped with the discovery of the Patwon gold showing on the Elmer Property located in the Baie-James region of Quebec as Chief Geologist with Azimut Exploration.
- Over the course of his career Martin has published several scientific articles and presented at numerous international conferences. He is a fellow of the Society of Economic Geology (SEG) and members of the Ordre des géologues du Québec, Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada, Quebec Mineral Exploration Association (AEMQ), Geological Association of Canada, and Geological Society of America.