Class 1 Nickel has assembled a team with vast experience in resource exploration and development
Benjamin H. Cooper
- 22 years of frontline capital market experience.
- Raised over $200m for public companies and responsible for financing, administration, marketing and management of public companies.
- Expertise in exploration management, resource development and PFS mine study operations for nickel, copper and iron ore assets.
PRINCIPAL GEOLOGICAL CONSULTANT
Tony Donaghy, BSc (Hons), P.GEO
- Internationally recognized expert in the global search for nickel, copper, cobalt and PGEs with more than 25 years experience covering all continents and all stages of project development..
- Began his career with the Falconbridge Exploration team in Sudbury, ON, and prior to joining mining industry consultants CSA Global (an ERM Group company) was the Global Commodity Leader for Nickel and Platinum with Anglo American Exploration, responsible for the technical oversight of all Anglo-American nickel exploration activity globally.
Mr. King is well known and respected in the Mineral Resource industry with particular expertise in Nickel exploration.
From 1976 to 1990 he worked as a geophysicist in exploration and resource development in Canada and Australasia.
- From 1990 to 2012 he was employed by Inco /Vale as a senior geophysicist and then as Manager of Geophysics with responsibility for global exploration. As Chief Geophysicist for Vale Global Exploration Alan worked on geophysical applications for base metals, iron, manganese, coal and fertilizers (potash and phosphate) as well as target generation using regional and global data sets.
Eugene Puritch, P.Eng, FEC
- Mr. Puritch is a professional mining engineer licenced in five Canadian Provinces with 40 years experience in engineering and operations of open-pit and underground mines. Assignments have taken him throughout Canada, Central and South America, Australia, Africa, Russia, Eastern Europe, China, South Korea and Mongolia. Gold, silver, base metal, PGM, and iron deposits have been the focus with projects ranging from small underground narrow vein to large open-pit multi-element properties.
- Mr. Puritch is a specialist in geological modeling and mine design and has extensive experience in the use of Gemcom, Whittle, and AutoCad software packages. Many underground and open-pit mineral resource estimates, optimizations and mine designs were developed for Preliminary Economic Assessments and Feasibility Studies. He has co-authored more than 300 NI 43-101 technical reports as a Qualified Person on gold, silver, base metal and PGM deposits.
- Was recently chairman of the Professional Engineers of Ontario Sub Committee to update the GUIDELINES for engineers who PROVIDE REPORTS ON MINERAL PROJECTS. For more than 10 years, he has been an active member of the PEO EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS COMMITTEE FOR MINING ENGINEERS.
William Stone, Ph.D., P.Eng.
- Dr. William (Bill) Stone is an economic geologist with over 30 years of experience in the mining and exploration industry in North America and overseas.
- Bill has worked in senior geological and executive management roles for WMC Resources Ltd, LAC Minerals and North American Palladium and Magma Metals, Geoinformatics, International Metals Group and Anglo American with precious and base metal projects across Canada and in Alaska, Australia, Mexico, Europe and Africa.
- Dr. Stone specializes in 2D/3D modelling and interpretation of nickel-copper-cobalt (PGM) sulphide, platinum-group metal, gold and zinc-lead-copper VMS mineral deposits, in a wide variety geological settings and mining operations.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Senior Financial Backing and Leadership
- CEO & joint major shareholder of the Fitch Group, a property development and investment company in Australia.
- Extensive experience in strategic planning, commercial negotiations, business operations and asset management.
- Major shareholder in QEM Limited, a company with one of the largest vanadium resources in the world. Investor in Central Laboratories Ltd, a producer of products for the firefighting and dust suppressants markets. Director of DBRB Property Group a company which manages a diverse portfolio of other investments.
- Director with 25+ years’ management experience within mining and technology sectors for government, public and private sectors.
- Deep connection to high technology and implementation.
- An In-demand executive management level turnkey consultant, specializing in operational efficiency and economic optimization to customers including Microsoft, Macquarie, HP, as well as State and Federal government agencies in Australia and Singapore.
- Partner of the law firm Colby Monet LLP, in Montreal, Quebec.
- Mr. Crevier is a member of the Barreau du Quebec and has practiced as a lawyer since 1975, primarily in the area of commercial law, assisting public and private companies in the natural resource and technology sectors.
- Mr. Crevier has acted as a director for Goldstar Minerals Inc., a TSX Venture-listed issuer, since September 2016.
- Managing Director of DSA Corporate Services Inc. and has over 15 years of corporate secretarial, corporate governance, client relationship and marketing experience.
- She was previously the Director of Business Development & Marketing and Corporate Secretary at Independent Review Inc., the organization that runs Independent Review Committees that is a part of the governance structure of every investment fund in Ontario.
- She also held senior roles at Kingsdale Shareholder Services and Institutional Shareholder Services.
Chairman of the Board
Benjamin H. Cooper